2022 ALS Kids 5K Run/Walk
Time & Location
About The Event
The mission of ALS Kids is to create a world without ALS. ALS KIDS (www.alskids.com) is a non-profit organization that supports people living with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), a progressive neurodegenerative disorder, by providing them with a gift and a donation to The ALS Association Western Pennsylvania Chapter.
So, you control your race:
- Run/Walk/Jog. Participate in any way that suits you. It is VIRTUAL!!!
- You choose the date and time that is most convenient for you. Run any time on March 27th, 2022
- You choose the participants. Participate by running with friends, jogging by yourself and walking on your treadmill at home.
- You still get an award. Finisher medals will be mailed out to all who participate.
- Enter your virtual time upon completion.
Do not worry about parking, weather, or conflicts in schedules. This year is all about YOU and making your virtual race fit your schedule while raising money for a great cause.
EVERY participant will receive a finisher medal in the mail.
NO REFUNDS, NO RAIN DATE.
*** Please note that all funds paid for race registration will benefit ALS Association of Western Pennsylvania.
Event details and schedule
To enter your virtual results:
- Open the event's result page the event direct provided. It's in the format of: https://resultscui.active.com/events/XXXXXX
- Enter your registration ID started with "R-"
- Click Go
- On the result submit page, enter their Finish time and Upload a screenshot of the result page from their timing app or a photo of their GPS watch that shows the time and distance completed.